About Video Courses
I have always wanted to create video lectures, and finally, here they are.
Because I know how hard it can be to read on your own, I am sure you know how I am a big advocate of “reading books.” But I admit it. It is hard to do it on your own. Especially when there are hundreds of pages to read for technical exams. So I created these video lectures to be your reading buddy. I read and study the books like you, create these animated video lectures to explain them further and add new quiz questions at the end to solidify your understanding.
Before each video lecture, there is a list of reference materials (specific chapters and sections from books and documents).
My method is easy;
- Read the material,
- Watch the lecture,
- Solve the quiz.
I believe that if you follow these steps, you will learn these contents for good.
- Please visit the Table of Contents to see all the contents covered in this course.
- As of February 2024, I have 14 hours of animated content and a total of 178 brand-new quiz questions distributed through the lectures. These questions are not the same as those already in PPD, PDD, or PA bundles.
- These video courses focus on more technical topics, and I have 4 modules as of now:
- Sustainability & Environment
- Mechanical Systems
- Site Analysis – Zoning Regulations and Placement of Buildings. Check out the Table of Contents
- I also have a lecture called “How to Read ARE Questions,” which explains my strategies to unveil the relationship between questions and the correct answer(s). In this video, I used three questions from the NCARB ARE 5.0 Handbook to explain these methods. I will add more “How to…” videos like this to share my tips.
- All questions in the video courses (and more) are also provided in the Quiz format, so after watching the videos, you can solve all of these questions on your own to test how much you retained.
- You can easily access the courses and quizzes via your phone or tablet.
Subscription Cost and Details (Please Read Carefully)
- This purchase only includes access to Video Courses. All other products like question bundles (ADA, PCM, PJM, PPD, PDD and PA) are sold separately. Subscribing video courses will not give you access to the other products.
- The monthly subscription cost for the video courses is $30/month, and it is a recurring fee, not a one-time payment. By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to this payment structure. Please visit the Table of Contents to see all the contents covered in these videos.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime you want and come back anytime you want.
- Because this is a monthly subscription, all sales are final.
- Please use Google Chrome to get the best experience.
Free Sample Video
Here is a sample moment question taken from my video courses. Please remember that this is just a portion of the entire lecture. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch more informative videos.
I keep adding more and more videos to cover all ARE content. So stay tuned…