Your Videos (& Quizzes) are GREAT, would you consider a video on retaining walls?
About Video Courses
I have always wanted to create video lectures, and finally, here they are.
Because I know how hard it can be to read on your own, I am sure you know how I am a big advocate of “reading books.” But I admit it. It is hard to do it on your own. Especially when there are hundreds of pages to read for technical exams. So I created these video lectures to be your reading buddy. I read and study the books like you, create these animated video lectures to explain them further and add new quiz questions at the end to solidify your understanding.
Before each video lecture, there is a list of reference materials (specific chapters and sections from books and documents).
My method is easy;
- Read the material,
- Watch the lecture,
- Solve the quiz.
I believe that if you follow these steps, you will learn these contents for good.
- Please visit the Table of Contents to see all the contents covered in these videos.
- As of March 2023, I have 9 hours of animated content and a total of 115 brand-new quiz questions distributed through the lectures. These questions are not the same as those already in PPD, PDD, or PA bundles.
- These videos focus on more technical topics (for now). In Structures Portion, I discuss the issues like lateral loads, moment, equilibrium, shear & moment diagrams, and earthquake design. I have been adding lectures covering all related topics of Sustainability, Site, and Environment, such as reading sun-path diagrams, passive solar heating, R-Value, K-Value, and U-Value, Passive Solar Heating… This section is also almost complete.
- I also have a lecture called “How to Read Questions,” which explains my strategies to unveil the relationship between questions and the correct answer(s). In this video, I used three questions from NCARB ARE 5.0 Handbook to explain these methods. I will add more “How to…” videos like this to share my tips.
- All questions in the videos (and more) are also provided in the Quiz format, so after watching the videos, you can solve all of these questions on your own to test how much you retained.
- You can easily access your videos and quizzes via your phone or tablet.
Subscription Cost and Details
- This purchase only includes access to Video Courses. All other question bundles (ADA, PCM, PJM, PPD, PDD and PA) are sold separately. They are not part of this product.
- The monthly subscription cost for the videos is $15/month. This price will be subject to a change once I have more and more content on the website, but, of course, it will never have a $$$/month price tag. I INTENTIONALLY keep my prices affordable to support architectural workers’ efforts to excel in their practice.
- Cancel your subscription anytime you want and come back anytime you want.
- Because this is a monthly subscription, all sales are final.
- Please use Google Chrome to get the best experience.
Free Sample Video
Here is a sample moment question taken from my video lectures. Please remember that this is just a portion of the entire lecture. Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel to watch more informative videos.
I will keep adding more and more videos to cover all technical content related to PA, PPD & PDD exams during 2023. You will be informed via email whenever a new video is added, and you can immediately start watching them as part of your subscription. So stay tuned…
Ratings and Reviews
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2nd review for Elif's video courses: the Sustainability section was SO helpful for my finally passing the PPD exam! Thank you, Elif!