About Video Courses
I have always wanted to create video lectures, and finally, here they are.
Because I know how hard it can be to read on your own, I am sure you know how I am a big advocate of “reading books.” But I admit it. It is hard to do it on your own. Especially when there are hundreds of pages to read for technical exams. So I created these video lectures to be your reading buddy. I read and study the books like you, create these animated video lectures to explain them further, and add new quiz questions at the end to solidify your understanding.
Before each video lecture, there is a list of reference materials (specific chapters and sections from books and documents).
My method is easy;
- Read the material,
- Watch the lecture,
- Solve the quiz.
I believe that if you follow these steps, you will learn these contents for good.
- Please visit the Table of Contents to see all of the contents covered in these videos.
- As of June 2022, I have 5+ hours of animated content and 68 brand new quiz questions associated with each lecture. These questions are not the same as those already in PPD, PDD, or PA bundles.
- These videos focus on more technical topics for now. In Structures Portion, I discuss the issues like loads, moment, equilibrium, shear & moment diagrams, and earthquake design. Following the Structures portion, I have started adding lectures to cover all Sustainability, Site, and Environment related topics. Currently, I have only one-fourth of that available for your review. More is coming up!
- I also have a lecture called “How to Read Questions” which explains the strategies I use to unveil the relationship between questions and the correct answer(s). In this video I used 3 questions from NCARB ARE 5.0 Handbook to explain these methods. I will add more “How to…” videos like this to share my tips and tricks.
- All questions in the videos (and more) are also provided in the Quiz format, so after watching the videos, you can solve all of these questions on your own and test how much you retained.
- You can easily access your videos via your phone or tablet.
Subscription Cost and Details
- The monthly subscription cost of the videos is $15/month. This price will be subject to a change once I have more and more content on the website (probably not during 2022, though), but, of course, it will never have a $$$/month price tag.
- Cancel your subscription anytime you want and come back anytime you want.
- Because this is a monthly subscription, all sales are final.
I will keep adding more and more videos to cover all technical content related to PA, PPD & PDD exams during 2022. You will be informed via email every time a new video is added, and you can immediately start watching them as part of your subscription. So stay tuned…