Project Management Exam Practice Questions
- A total of 120 Questions: 1 Mock Exam with Two Case Studies (75 Questions) + 45 Bonus Questions
- Case Studies: 2 Case Studies (Each with 5 questions)
- Two Practice Formats:
- Quizzes: There are a total of 9 quizzes available. The quiz format is untimed, and the correct answer and feedback of each question are shown right after you submit your answer. The questions in quizzes 1, 2, 3, 4, and Case Study #1 & #2 are the same questions in the Mock Exam.
- Mock Exams: One mock exam with 2 Case Studies. The answers to the questions with feedbacks will be available at the end of the exam. These are the same 75 questions shown throughout quizzes 1, 2, 3, 4, and Case Study #1 & #2
- Feedback as Study Source: This is the most significant feature of AreQuestions! There is an extensive explanation of each question, supported with graphics, multiple solution methods, study, and exam tips. And most importantly, almost 90% of the feedback refers test-takers to a book, chapter, or an AIA Contract where you can further read/study the topic and utilize each question as a study tool.
- NCARB Content Area and Percentage Match: I have created questions from each content area with reflected percentages so your experience can be as close as to the actual exam. At the end of your test, you will receive a report that shows your achievement in each content area in either practice format.
- Mobile Access: You can easily access your questions via your phone or tablet.
- One-time payment, no subscription: Once you purchase, you will have access to the questions for 12 months. I hope you do, but if you don’t pass within 12 months and need to extend your access, all you need to do is to send me an email with the screenshot of your NCARB record (hide your account information before you send please) showing that you are still testing so I can reinstate your access until you pass. Access dates cannot be managed per each user’s test schedule or can be reinstated before they expire. Please let me know after they expire and give me a minimum of 12 hours to respond.