Programming & Analysis Exam Practice Questions
- A total of 190 Questions
- Two Practice Formats:
- Quizzes: 25 questions per first 6 quizzes and 20 questions in Quiz-7 & 8. These are the same 190 questions shown in two mock exams. This format is untimed, and the correct answer and feedback of each question are shown right after you submit your answer.
- Mock Exams: Two exams, each with 75 questions, were selected randomly from a pool of 190 questions from all content areas of the actual exam with reflected percentages. The answers to the questions with feedbacks will be available at the end of the exam. These are the same 190 questions shown throughout the 8 quizzes.
- Feedback as Study Source: This is the most significant feature of AreQuestions! There is an extensive explanation of each question, supported with graphics, multiple solution methods, study, and exam tips. And most importantly, almost 80% of feedback refers test-takers to a book, chapter, and even section or graphic where you can further read/study the topic and utilize each question as a study tool.
- NCARB Content Area and Percentage Match: I have created questions from each content area with reflected percentages so your experience can be as close as to the actual exam. At the end of your test, you will receive a report that shows your achievement in each content area in either practice format.
- Mobile Access: You can easily access your questions via your phone or tablet.
- One-time payment, no subscription: Once you purchase, you will have access to the questions for 6 months. I hope you do, but if you don’t pass within 6 months and need to extend your access, all you need to do is to send me an email with the screenshot of your NCARB record (hide your account information before you send please) showing that you are still testing. I will give you another 6 months or until you pass.