PJM Live Quiz Marathon
Content: Five live/virtual (via Zoom) webinars to solve 75 brand new PjM Questions with participants.
Webinar Dates & Hours:
- Session #1: July 14th, 8 pm to 10 pm, ET -15 Questions – FIRST SESSION
- Session #2: July 16th, 8 pm to 10 pm, ET -15 Questions
- Session #3: July 19th, 8 pm to 10 pm, ET- 15 Questions
- Session #4: July 21st, 8 pm to 10 pm, ET- 20 Questions
- Session #5: July 23rd, 8 pm to 10 pm, ET -10 Questions – LAST SESSION
What does a typical webinar session look like? The day before each session, I will send out a quiz link to all participants and expect them to review/take the quiz before the session. On the day of the session, we will meet on Zoom exactly at 8 pm Eastern Time, and everyone is expected to be there on time. All participants are also expected to have a microphone to join the conversation when needed. I prefer cameras too, but it is not a must. During each session, we will solve 10 to 20 questions ( see the schedule above for the exact number of questions). I will randomly ask participants to tackle questions one by one, and I will join the discussion when it is necessary. I will try to share study tips, test-taking tips, and more along the way. I want each participant to answer at least 1 or 2 questions out loud by the time we are done with all sessions. Reading a question out loud with options and walking others through your thought process is a tremendous tool to learn the content.
How to Access Webinars: I will send out the Zoom link to all attendees on July 9th, Friday. The same meeting link will be used for all five sessions.
Who can join? Anyone who is studying for the PjM (and maybe PCM too) exam is welcomed. I expect attendants to be in the process of studying for the PjM exam.
The Cost: $100
Number of Participants: Maximum 50. I will close the registration on July 12th, or once we reached out to 50 people, whichever comes first.
What is Included in the Cost: PjM Questions are not available to the general public yet. You will be the first people who will see the questions. Once we are done with the sessions, I will launch the PjM questions on the website (late July 2021), and by joining these sessions, you will secure your access to the PjM question bundle via the website until you pass your PjM exam with no additional fee. On top of the full mock exam, we will solve in the sessions (75 questions), I will have 45 more bonus questions on the website.
Good to Know:
- To respect your privacy, I am not recording any of my live sessions. Unfortunately, if you miss a session, I can’t offer a recording of it or a make-up session.
- I am not saving/distributing my questions in pdf to protect my intellectual property. It is very easy to distribute a pdf, so I can’t take the risk. All quizzes are going to be available to you online.
Hope to see you there!
Session #1: July 14th, 8 pm to 10 pm, ET
Session #2: July 16th, 8 pm to 10 pm, ET